Sources say Entertainment 360 dropped Jonathan Majors. Three weeks after Majors was arrested for domestic abuse in New York City, his longtime manager made the move.
Majors stars in Creed III and Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania.
Majors have representation issues beyond Entertainment 360. The Lede Company broke up with the Avengers actor last month.
Minorly, Majors and Valentino “mutually agreed” that the actor would not attend the Met Gala this year.
Majors has already filmed Loki’s second season, where he plays Kang the Conqueror, and won’t film Avengers: The Kang Dynasty for a while. Deadline reports Marvel has not discussed removing Majors from the MCU.
The actor was detained on March 25 for a domestic dispute with a 30-year-old lady. Authorities said the unnamed woman had “minor injuries to her head and neck” and was hospitalised. Majors will appear in court on May 8 to face various harassment and assault charges from the New York City D.A.
“Jonathan Majors is completely innocent and is probably the victim of an altercation with a woman he knows,” Majors’ criminal defence attorney Priya Chaudhry told Deadline in a March 27 statement.
“We are quickly gathering and presenting evidence to the District Attorney with the expectation that all charges will be dropped imminently.”