F1NewsSports

Former Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone suggests he will not plead guilty to fraud charges in the UK.

Sky News said on Monday that Bernie Ecclestone, the former head of Formula One, has said he will not plead guilty to a charge of fraud for failing to report more than $472 million in overseas assets.

Last month, the Crown Prosecution Service said that it had looked at a file of evidence from the British tax office and given Ecclestone, who is 91 years old, permission to be charged with fraud by false representation.

Sky said that when Ecclestone went to London’s Westminster Magistrates Court, he gave his name, date of birth, and address and then pleaded “not guilty.”

Before his next court date on September 19 at Southwark Crown Court, the British billionaire was given bail that didn’t have to be paid back.

Related posts
BasketballNewsSports

Denver Nuggets Beat Miami Heat to Earn their First NBA Title 

Monday, led by 28 points from Nikola Jokic, the Denver Nuggets defeated the Miami Heat 94-89 to deliver Mile High City its… Like this:Like Loading...
NewsSerie ASoccerSports

Following Udinese's draw with Napoli, Napoli are crowned Serie A champs

On Thursday, Napoli claimed their third Serie A championship and first in 33 years after a 1-1 draw at Udinese gave them… Like this:Like Loading...
AthleticsNewsSports

Former world 100m champion Tori Bowie dies aged 32

Former 100-meter world champion Tori Bowie passed away on Wednesday at the age of 32, according to a statement from her management… Like this:Like Loading...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WhizzPost