Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Fashion conscious men and women always want to make a statement and are willing to go to great lengths to secure the best fashion tips. Here are some of today’s most-trending tips in the fashion industry.
There are plenty of fashion sources to assist avid fashion fans to stay abreast with the latest styles. Celebrities are the best fashion sources because they actually model a designer’s latest creation on the red carpet and turn these pieces into the next fashion fad the following day.
When a piece looks great on a movie star or rock star such as Tom Cruise or Lady Gaga, it becomes a fashion hit soon afterwards and become the season’s latest trend. Some stars may not be the ideal fashion model on the runway but any piece of clothing on them immediately gains recognition in the market as the trend of today or tomorrow. The expensive custom designs by expert fashion designers are specially tailored to enhance a celebrity’s silhouette and features to make them look like goddesses.
Coupled with the right accessories from head to toe, it is no wonder that these celebrities become great fashion sources offering a host of fashion tips for anyone. Here are some of the top celebrity tips you can put to use right away.
Workable fashion tips
1. Pants should be slim and fitting to accentuate the figure or heighten the body with greater emphasis on the legs.
2. Shirts should be tucked in and fitting to the body to show off all the right curves.
3. Shoes can be a bulkier design for a taller look while heels should be discrete to complete the wardrobe.
4. Fitting jackets make the wearer look slimmer while keeping the body warm. There shouldn’t be too many buttons and they should not be closed all the time.
5. Herringbone and stripes are great patterns to add length to the body whereas plaids and checker designs tend to negate the vertical effect.
6. Light fabrics are preferred over heavy fabrics for more freedom in movement and they also look more elegant and sophisticated.
7. Don’t overdo the accessories. This can turn a great fashion statement into a nightmare in public.
8. Select the best colors that complement the total look.
9. Adopt the best neckline to flatter without drawing undesirable attention to the wrong places.
10. It is better to be overdressed than to be underdressed at any social event if there is no specific dress code.
It is important to invest in the proper pieces to stay abreast with the latest look and style. It can prove embarrassing to be seen wearing a fashion piece over and over again when the latest trends have emerged. Certain accessories can end up being a high-end investment but are certainly worth the money since they can be used with various outfits.
Sometimes fashion requires a bit of an investment and what you’re really putting your money towards is an investment in yourself and your self-confidence.